The reproductive organs must be kept in excellent condition just like any other body part, by eating a nutritious diet and exercising regularly. Certain Yoga postures can also help for healthy uterus.
- By activating the ovaries, this asana improves blood flow to the prostate gland, kidneys, and urinary bladder.
- The Supta Baddha Konasana improves heart function and blood flow by activating the other parts of the body.
- This asana improves pelvic region, inner thigh, and knee mobility by giving them a necessary and beneficial stretch.
- Anxiousness, melancholy, or stress can all be treated with this asana.
Steps for Badhakonasana
- Sit with your back straight, knees bent at either sides, and the soles of your feet touching each other.
- Draw your feet as close to your body; it should feel comfortable.
- Then flatten your bent legs and apply some pressure onto the knees while your feet remain close to each other. Bend forward slightly.
- Bring them close to your chest.
- Opens your hips and groin
- Stretches your ankles, lower hamstrings, back and neck
- Tones your abdominals
- Aids in digestion
- Strengthens your metabolism
Steps for Malasana
- To do this asana, sit in a squat position with your spine straight.
- Keep the shoulders relaxed. Stay for a few breaths and then straighten the legs to come out of the asana.
- “Avoid in case of knee pain
- Stretches the hamstrings and opens them.
- Mobilizes your knees and hips.
- The pose stimulates the digestive and reproductive organs and boosts their functioning.
- Hanumanasana can make your hips flexible if you practice regularly.
- It also stretches the back muscles.
- Helps in releasing tension and stress.
Steps for Hanumanasana
- Spread your legs. Slowly, move on your hands and torso forward to bend as low as you can.
- Hold the position for a few breaths. Inhale as your move forward, exhale while coming down.
- Avoid in case of slipped disc
Also Read :-Healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Food
Follow Us on instagram